Friday, October 19, 2012

Chemistry Tutor

I teach general and organic chemistry to high school and University students.  I have tutored many different courses from various colleges.  
I currently have organic students from Dr Gould's (ASU), Dr. Pruis(ASU) and Dr Grubb's (GCU) courses.  In previous years I have tutored courses from other community colleges and even online courses.
I have several general chemistry students from community colleges, ASU, and some highschools.  My high school students are studying for honors, AP and IB chemistry.

I also help people prepare for the MCAT, DAT and OAT.

Please enjoy my blog and visit my website

Arizona chemistry tutor website

I also tutor for a great agency.  If you are looking for tutoring in any other subject I recommend Wyzant.

No comments:

Post a Comment